Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thanks Laurie!

Ok people. So thanks to my new friend Laurie Foster over at Scrapinvintage,ning.com, I am able to get back to blogging. She helped me learn how to remove all the Christmas stuff from my blog and how to get a cute new background going. So a Big THANK YOU to LAURIE! Your the best.

Now I have to get all my works of art together and get to blogging. Yay! Lets see how this goes in the next month.

Also I have joined an awesome group Scrapinvintage.ning.com. Please come over and join us. We have a great group of people over there. we have a bunch of swaps that you can join and have fun with. Also While over there add me as a friend. And check out the awesome Challenge the Owner Crystal has posted. it will be an awesome project for everyone. So stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment